There are almost 100 million cows in this country. You’d think most of us would bump into one of ’em eventually.
According to a new survey of Americans between 11 and 24 years old, 54% say they’ve NEVER seen a cow in real life. That means the majority of that generation has never seen a cow in person.
Here are some of the other things that large numbers of them have never done . . .
1. 43% have never gone camping or even hiking.
2. 27% have never seen the sun rise.
3. 19% have never cooked a meal from scratch.
4. 15% have never left the state where they were born.
5. 13% have never sent something in the mail.