27th Annual VillageFest
This is the longest-running beer, wine, food, and music festival in Bakersfield history. Many events call their event “The Party of the Year”, but this event is the only one that comes close to that claim!
- 5 stages of simultaneous live music with 15 bands!
- 30 of Bakersfield’s most popular restaurants serving unlimited food samples!
- Over 16 acres of fun in 6 distinctly themed areas
- 60 breweries with over 100 different brews!
- 25 Central Coast wineries with 70 plus wines featured in VinoVillage!
- Sure to be a sellout once again!
- Men’s Dress Code-No tank tops or muscle shirts (Strictly Enforced)
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- The ticket price includes 15 drink samples and unlimited food samples
- No Outside Containers
- Does not include the Eventbrite fee.
- No Refunds – Rain or Shine
- MUST BE 21 YRS. OLD W/ PICTURE ID
Website: bakersfieldvillagefest.com Benefiting the Kids of Kern County:
The Children’s Advocates Resource Endowment (CARE) is a non-profit organization/foundation that raises money for Kern County children’s charities.